- Benefits of being an international fan:
oh my god miyavi’s daughter is 6 years old what the fuck
i feel so old
she was like NEWBORN JUST A FEW MINUTES AGO
- Ruki: I remember at the time of the sports day in middle school, I ended up doing a splendid failure.
- Interviewer: What did you fail at?
- Ruki: We made a human pyramid. And then the very bottom tumbled and I fell...
- Interviewer: Where were you when this happened?
- Ruki: At the very top. It was regrettable, right. Fuu~... the silence .... I thought my parents would say anything.... But they, too, didn't say anything. It's a bitter memory.
Soraru: When you put in love, it tastes good, so I’ll make an omelette with seasoning of love for myself.
During the encore,
Saga wore a Guns N’ Roses t-shirt.
Tora: “You’re not wearing our band t-shirt.”
Saga: “It’s my past band.” (laugh)
Does anyone know how to get tickets for concerts in Japan in advanced?
I’ve tried emailing sites like FDJP and Mukunoki a few days ago but they’ve not replied me.
I would like to go to these concerts:
SPEED DISK PRESENTS
会場：渋谷O-East (Shibuya O-East)
168-one sixty eight-
stylish wave CIRCUIT ‘13 春の嵐
Black Gene For the Next Scene
PATi★Night Episode 10
2013年3月14日(木) Zepp DiverCity
OPEN 17:30 / START 18:30
ViViD / アンティック-珈琲店- / ピコ
If anyone has suggestions, please drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or reply this post!
Thank you! M( _ _ )M
… Akane from D.I.D.
I mean …. what is that guy even thinking. I don’t want to hurt or offend any D.I.D. Fan with this post but - Just look at this ….
I don’t really believe in God too but - I think all of us learned to respect other cultures / religions / whatever from the beginning - This is making me really angry and sad.